I've been tagged by Barbara O'Connor, for the following meme:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What were you doing ten years ago?
Hard at work at my library at the Kent Place School.
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
1. Finish the review I'mwriting for the Christian Science Monitor on a wonderful book: HUNGRY FOR PARIS.
2. Take a walk.
3. Go to my Writers' Group.
4. Fly to Tampa.
5. Pack for my friend Patty's daughter's wedding.
What are some snacks you enjoy?
Pita sea salt crackers
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Wow. Give me a minute.
What are three of your bad habits?
Bossing people around (Hey, I'm a Leo.)
No tolerance for people who are habitually late.
Reading in bed with a bag of pita chips.
What are five places where you have lived?
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
St. Petersburg, FL
(whoops, that was six. And I had to leave out a few.)
What are five jobs you have had?
Lifeguard/ swimming instructor
Library assistant at the Harvard Medical School library
What people do you want to tag?
Wendy Mass, Greg Neri, Janet McLaughlin