Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Monday, March 7, 2016

MAKING FRIENDS WITH BILLY WONG

My book-to-be has a title and a cover and even a blogpost on Mr. Schu's WATCH CONNECT READ.

You can see them all by clicking HERE.
(Find a bit about the story, about the books I'm reading, and about my writing buddies there.) 

I'm so excited about the cover. There's even more on the back cover! I'll share it soon. 

The book's coming in August. Which will be here before I know it.
I think you can already pre-order it on all the usual places. 
It must be really happening!




6 comments:

Augusta Scattergood said...

My goodness there were a lot of exclamation points in today's post. I must be really excited.
:)

Danette Haworth said...

You're on a roll, Augusta!

Barbara O'Connor said...

Love the cover! Can't wait!!!! (exclamation points)

Rosi said...

Terrific cover. Congratulations, Augusta.

Carol Baldwin said...

congratulations, lovely cover, Augusta. Look forward to reading this book!

Augusta Scattergood said...

Thanks, everybody. Watch all the usual places for a giveaway of the ARC- very soon!