Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

An Abundance of Riches


Look what's sitting on my To Read shelf. A book lover/former librarian/ book reviewer's dream. Three of the best fall kids' novels out there. And I get to read them all!

Well, as you might notice from all the blue stickies, I've read one of them and am about to write my review. I've actually read two of them because I couldn't wait to open Popeye and Elvis when the delivery guy left it on my front step on Monday. But I'm reading that one again soon, and the new Al Capone is also waiting for me. It's like Christmas and my 10-year-old birthday all rolled into one.
More to come on these. Right now, I have some serious fun reading to get to.


Related post: Book Reviewing

No comments: