Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mississippi, Here I Come!






                       SQUARE BOOKS JR: Oxford, MS. Thursday, March 1 at 5 PM

      BOLIVAR COUNTY LIBRARY: Cleveland, MS. Monday, March 5 at 4 PM

      LEMURIA: Jackson, MS. Thursday, March 8 at 4 PM

     Signing, Chatting, Explaining, Happily Hugging, 
occasional Sipping and Munching       

Can't wait to see you all there.                  

5 comments:

Leslie S. Rose said...

Have a super time.

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

It all sounds SO fabulous, Augusta! Wish I could be there. Good luck to you!

PragmaticMom said...

And isn't your book set in Missippi?! Exciting!

Augusta Scattergood said...

Yes, going home. And going to where my novel first took root. I may not have much time to blog (also visiting 4 schools along the way, plus the 2 bookstores, & my hometown library!), but I'll report in when I return.

Kimberley, you would feel right at home. I'm sure we could find some Cajun food for you!

Runs With Scissors said...

Be on the lookout at the Bolivar County Library for your nursery school teacher, Mary James Blakeman. She's thrilled you're coming to town. You've stocked her memory sweetly!
Shirley Windham
(her pretend daughter)