Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Bookmarks Festival

Saturday, September 8- My calendar's marked!

I'm so excited to be one of the authors traveling to Winston-Salem, NC for this free-to-the-public event, the annual BookMarks Festival.

Details to come, but if you're in the area, please stop by to say HELLO.



CLICK HERE for a list of all the amazing authors we'll get to say hello to!


1 comment:

Theodora "Teddie" said...

Oh I wish I could be there. I'll be in South Carolina the week before visiting a friend who is a photographer and a poet. Her husband, also a poet, calls himself a Bookmark Poet and hands out many of his published poems printed on them.
Congratulations, Augusta. I know you will be a great addition to the festival. Have fun.