Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Monday, March 20, 2017

THE WAY TO STAY IN DESTINY

I'm having a Destiny Day.

First, my wonderful agent and editor shared the news that my book was nominated -> for this nice award.  
The other books on the list make me swoon. I'm very proud!

And then the mail came.

Really, there isn't much better to reward writers for all the hard work than getting a note from a reader who really connected with your book. 
I answered it right away. But I'm still smiling.
Since he, like Theo, is a baseball fan and a music lover, I used one of my Elvis stamps.

My favorite line:
"It made me cry when Uncle Raymond had the talk with Theo. I'm glad that I have caring parents that love me."








1 comment:

Carol Baldwin said...

Congratulations, Augusta, on the award and the letter. Both are so rewarding!