Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Late to the Dance?

OK, maybe I will and maybe I won't. But for any of you reading this, with 500 words ready to go, check out the contest (alas, ending tonight!) over at the Kidlit.com blog. That's the blog of Mary Kole, an agent with the Andrea Brown Literary Agency. As luck would have it, I'm just rereading the middle grade novel, great voice and compelling story, written by one of her authors: Love, Aubrey.

And reading the kidlit blog, I found this link to Rebecca Stead's great article on NYKids Time Out about that ever changing demographic: 'Tweens.

This is a blog I'll be reading often. Lots of great stuff.
Now if I can just gather my wits and get 500 words off- Time's a-wasting!

No comments: