Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Resolved...

All month long, I've been reading everybody else's resolutions. Set smaller attainable goals. Eat less. Write more. Sleep more. Read more. Exercise better. Less TV. Be nicer.

All good. I think I'll just steal a few before January ends. Especially the healthy eating resolution from my friend Lee Hilton. Click on over to Lee's blog for a great recipe for Mexican Shrimp Dip. Supposedly good for you but sounds quite delicious.

I think I'll make it to eat while reading more books and watching more TV. Whoops, less TV...
And then I'll try this trick:


1 comment:

Lee Stokes Hilton said...

You're plenty skinny already -- just need to write more!