Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What's Up With Blogging?


Wishing Joyeux Anniversaire! to my blog all week, while wondering if blogging will be obsolete in another three years.

Check out this New York Times article- Facebook replacing blogging? Yes, possibly I am more likely to read a blog post if one of my Facebook friends posts the link. Kid bloggers (bloggers who are under the age of 18?) giving up and just tweeting? Hmmm.

1 comment:

Joyce Moyer Hostetter said...

It does feel as if blogging is losing ground but that makes sense, actually. Writing highly readable blog posts is a challenge and the competition for readers is stiff!

And I have less and less time to read blogs too!

But I will continue to blog and hope you do also. Happy Anniversary!