Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer Reading

What's on your list?


I'm finding a lot of the same books showing up on these "beach reads" lists. So far, I think I'll give Jennifer Haigh's novel, FAITH, a try. Having read The Condition, her previous novel, I think I'll like this one. I know I'll like it better than some of the other oddities on the NYTimes list...

Click right here for a link to the New York Times' Summer Reading List.

Hmm. And I'm not so sure about John Grisham's kids' book listed in the "Old Pros" section. His first in the Theodore Boone series was pretty widely panned.

Maybe I need to make my own Summer Reading List. Recommendations, anyone?

Oh, and Happy Beginning of Summer Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments: