Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Shameless Self-Promotion

It's come to my attention that GLORY BE seems scarce as hens' teeth (what does that mean anyhow) in all the usual places. Scholastic assures me that will be remedied soon. I think this is a good problem for me to have, but not so good for those readers and gifters who'd love to buy a book. (Perfect for 5th grade graduation, so I'm told!)

If you'd like an autographed book, please check out LEMURIA BOOKS in Jackson, where I signed quite a few. Here's the link:  http://www.lemuriabooks.com/index.php

Here's the contact info:
Lemuria Books
202 Banner Hall
4465 I-55 North
Jackson, MS 39206
Phone: 601.366.7619
Toll-free: 800.366.7619


Emily, the children's book buyer, assures me they have enough to last till the next shipment.
Give them a call. Happy gifting!

No comments: