Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Food Glorious Food!

I've written about food so often that you'd think I really knew how to cook. Compared to my friends (Barbara, Ivy, Lee, etc.), I'm at the low end of the culinary cooking chain. But I love to read about cooking and just fell upon Michael Ruhlman's blog. I spent a long time just looking at the gorgeous pictures. I'm not sure I can steal one to copy here so you'll have to click on over and look at the homemade pasta, the eggnog. Wow, the eggnog, from his December 31 post, is aged over a year. But, he cautions, before he shakes it up, he makes sure there's nothing growing on top.

Now that's what I call a story.

No comments: