Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Skirt!


I'm always amazed at how quickly and efficiently word travels on the internet. Just the other day, I lamented on my facebook page that I'd about run out of friends, family, and friends of friends and family to arm twist into writing about their Book Group for my Skirt! Magazine column. So, out went the word and now I have several leads.

But if you're reading this post and you are in a Book Group (and I haven't already twisted your arm), I'd love to know about it. I need a new group every single month, twelve months of the year. And it's fun to write/ tell me about them!

Go ahead, leave me a message in the comment section or an email on my facebook page.

And thanks, Ivy, for the picture of the kiosk in Palm Harbor, Florida. Skirt! Magazine is everywhere!

No comments: