Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Children's Literature Network


This is for my writer friends.

When you are new at being a Published Author, it's hard to know which advice to take.
Before my first book made its appearance in the world, I received a lot of great tips.
One of the best?
Join Children's Literature Network.

So I did.



Here's the website:
http://www.childrensliteraturenetwork.org/

They do bios, birthdays, and geographical listings of their members, book announcements and your book events.

Here's a little Q&A from a regular feature:  

WHAT'S RIGHT WITH CHILDREN'S LITERATURE?
(my answer, of course)




Some of what they've been doing for their impressive list of authors, for TEN years now?
Providing connections, raising awareness, creating in-depth resources.
Like them on Facebook, here. 

Check out their homepage and see what you think. 
Lots of great stuff, for authors AND for readers. 
Okay, what are you waiting for? Head on over and tell them I sent you! 




2 comments:

Stephanie J. Blake said...

I've been thinking about joining, but this seals the deal.

PragmaticMom said...

Glad to learn about them. Just Liked them! Thanks Augusta!