Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Happy Birthday BLOG.


 In a million years when I first started this blog, seven years ago, I couldn't have dreamed I'd have two books published by this time.

Or that I would have written all these posts, all these days.






Are blogs still being read in this new age of Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.? Are posts too long? Do we have a reason for being?

If your answer is yes and you are considering starting your own blog, check out THESE IDEAS for writing your posts. 


If you are curious about how my own blog began, here's the very first post.

And this is what I was thinking about last year on my Blog Birthday. 

Thank you, friends and family, for stopping by to see what's up in my world of books et al.


6 comments:

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Happy Anniversary, cool blogger girl! :-)

Anonymous said...

I DO smell cake...
& Happy Birthday to your BLOG!

Eileen in Atlanta

Jane Kelley said...

Thank you, Augusta, for being such a generous reader AND writer!

Rosi said...

Happy blogaversary, Augusta.

Lee Stokes Hilton said...

Happy blog Birthday, G! Wishing you many more...

Augusta Scattergood said...

Thanks, everybody! Still eating that cake and wondering how those years sped by...