Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Glory Be!

My book has been named to Amazon's Top Middle Grade Books of the Year list.
Woo, boy! Holy Moly mashed potatoes!
(as somebody I had a big crush on used to say, back in Glory's day)

I'm so proud of my book. And amazed and surprised!



Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=sr_aj?node=6129717011&ajr=0

And here's the living proof!






(Well, the blurry living proof. Tricky screenshot... You'll just have to trust me on this one.)


3 comments:

PragmaticMom said...

Congrats Augusta!

Carol Baldwin said...

You're rockin' and rollin'! Congrats, AUgusta

Augusta Scattergood said...

Thank you, ladies. I'm still pinching myself. So thankful this season!