Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

KIDLIT CARES

On so many levels, this storm has been remarkable. The stories coming from friends in New Jersey and New York continue to astound me. It's already snowing in my little town in NJ.
Just what they need.

No. That's not what they need! They need this:


This fund-raising effort is pretty amazing.

This writing cottage in Austin is speaking to me.
How about the rest of my fellow writers?

And teachers and librarians? School visits! Class sets!
Check out the link. Round 2 starts next week.

But there's still time to get something amazing in ROUND ONE.

Here's the link again. Go ahead, click away.
http://www.katemessner.com/kid-lit-cares-superstorm-sandy-relief-effort/

(All proceeds going to the Red Cross.)

1 comment:

Lee Stokes Hilton said...

That writing cottage is something. But you shd come HERE and donate the $600 to Red Cross.