Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Picture Books!




And with that thought, I'm off to INKWOOD BOOKS today to welcome Rob Sanders' Cowboy Christmas to the book world.

COWBOY CHRISTMAS book launch at Inkwood Books (Armenia Ave., Tampa, FL)
2:00-4:00 p.m.
TODAY!

I just saw Rob's Facebook picture. There will be cookies. Yippee!

 Click here to go to Rob's very helpful Picture Book blog.

CLICK HERE for a terrific interview with Rob. A really terrific interview, in fact. With the illustrator of his new picture book series, RUBY ROSE, first book out in 2014.

Love this line: I’m trying to work smarter, not harder these days.
 
And isn't that what we all should be doing, Rob!

Save some cookies for me! See you at Inkwood, Tampa book people.


No comments: