Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Quaker Motto Calendar

Yes, it's probably too late to order for this Christmas. But it may not be too late to get them before January gets away from us.

I've blogged about the Quaker Motto Calendar a few times. You can read about it
HERE .

This is the new order form, 2013 version.
(Sorry, I can't help expedite an order. I really have nothing to do with these little gems, other than spreading the word. Because I do love them and like to share what I love.)
  



2 comments:

PragmaticMom said...

My Quaker friend Tracy will love this! Thanks so much for posting!

Augusta Scattergood said...

You're welcome! Hope she orders some. They are a perfect size for desks, folders, and holiday cards.