Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Thing I (still) Love...

Today I noticed a spatter of coral peeking out in my garden.
My amaryllis, the one an un-named superhero karate-chopped a while ago, is blooming again.


The emergency work I did, dividing it and babying it and making sure it survived, worked!
It also bloomed last year, but quite honestly, a friendly dog visitor decided it was tempting and chopped away at the foliage, so I didn't have much hope for it returning this spring.

*I love dogs and superheros as much as flowers, so I didn't over-worry about it.

TWO blooms, and counting!






You may read my tale of Superhero and Flower in combat, if you missed it previously, RIGHT HERE.

No comments: