Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Day Job

This week it was my turn at A Good Blog is Hard to Find, my group blog filled with a whole bunch of amazing Southern writers. CLICK HERE if you want to go there. The theme was What Would You Be if You Weren't a Writer: Tell us about your day job.

I shared one of my favorite recent Facebook finds. If you have no time/ interest in clicking over there and reading about How I Became a Librarian, enjoy my illustration for the day.

2 comments:

PragmaticMom said...

That is exactly why I think librarians are super heroes! And also what I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE about librarians is how they don't judge your inquiries.

Are you trained not to be nosy? It is a wonderful quality!

Augusta Scattergood said...

Interesting thought: are we trained not to be nosy. I think I'm nosy when it comes to things like people watching and story telling/listening. But you do hear a lot as a public librarian in a small town, so my not-nosiness probably helped a lot there!
Thanks for commenting. And for loving librarians!