Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thanks, Fellow Bloggers

Two truly appreciated blog posts about GLORY BE. Click on these links and check them out.

An interview on  
Caroline Starr Rose's CLASSROOM CONNECTIONS  blog.
Especially for teachers, this is a recurring series Caroline does and I was delighted she invited me along.

Then there's this review by a FIVE MINUTES FOR BOOKS  blogger is pretty much what I hoped for when I wrote the book. Actually, it's exactly what I hoped for.

Thanks, everybody. What an exciting week this is!

And don't forget the giveaway on Carol Baldwin's post from yesterday. You have all week to enter, but hurry on over and comment.

1 comment:

Leslie S. Rose said...

Thanks for the intro to Caroline Rose's blog. Can't wait to check it out. Yay for GLORY BE momentum.