Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Art for the Day...



My friend Eileen created this snappy new Facebook cover picture. She used Photoshop.
Someone commented that it was like a Junk Poker treasure box. And we all love treasure boxes, right?

For those of you contemplating making your own collage, another clever friend recommends this site:

http://www.picmonkey.com/#

Super easy! I have that right from the source.

Let me know how much fun it is. Next time, I may do my own.
Though it sure is nice to have all these talented friends. Thanks, all!

2 comments:

Joyce Moyer Hostetter said...

Ah nice! Makes me want to do one. ASAP - love that!

Augusta Scattergood said...

Go for it, Joyce!