Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hooray for Book Fairs!

I am a huge fan of a good Book Fair. 
For kids have no access to a real bookstore with books to touch and smell and share with friends and parents and little brothers and sisters, what could be more fun?

In fact, if invited to a Fair that's in my comfort zone (an easy drive from my house), I often turn up. Just to see all the books and hear what the kids are saying.

I also love it when my librarian friends send photos of their students enjoying my own book. 

So thank you very much, my North Carolina librarian buddy, Crystal Joyce, for these great photos.

I'll be smiling the rest of the week.





No comments: