Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Happy Birthday to my Blog!

February 22, 2008
My very first post!
https://ascattergood.blogspot.com/2008/02/begin-at-beginning.html

Did I ever expect, some 1,245 posts later, I'd still have a thing to say?
Okay, that was a rhetorical question. No need to comment. ;)




What was fun while scrolling back a little bit was remembering all the books I'd read and reviewed. And all the friends I've made along the way.

Danette and our Insomniacs Club. She and I accept parallel parking challenges. I first wrote about her book in 2008 and I still love her books!

A few years ago, my buddy Eileen redid my logo. All these clicks later, I love it as much as when she designed it.

I met Rosi Hollenbeck at a Highlights Foundation Workshop, also a while back. Now I love reading her blog and she kindly comments on mine.

Just a few friends who've made this writing thing so much fun.

I started this blog before I'd published a book. But I had a dream!


 Thanks, everybody, for reading! Hope you'll stick around!





Birthday Thought for the Day:

2 comments:

Rosi said...

And I started my blog before my first book was published. I'm still waiting and writing ten years later. Someday I will get that first book published. Congrats on your blog birthday. I love your birthday thought for the day. Thanks, and you keep writing too!

Mia Wenjen said...

Happy blog birthday Augusta!!!