Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rainy Day Movies?

OK, it finally stopped raining here in NJ. But during the deluge, my NJ Writers Group which has mostly turned into an online group for now, sent a few emails around about their favorite movies to rent. Or our favorite movies to rent that perhaps the rest of us had missed.

So I'm compiling our list, mostly so I won't forget it.
Additional suggestions are welcome- leave us a comment, please.

In no particular order, and without checking to be sure the titles are exact (hey, it's a blog and the sun's about to come out so I'm not sitting inside another day), here are a few of our recommendations:

The Station Master
The Lives of Others
Bottle Shock
Vicky Christina Barcelona
Dan in Real Life
Foyle's War
Saving Grace
Four Feet Two Sandals
Outsourced
Volver
Letters from Iwo Jima

No comments: