Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday New York Times

Often I whip through the paper in no time flat. Today I couldn't stop reading. Here's what I liked most:

                                                                         (Photo by the New York Times)

How e-readers try to look like the Real Thing- Love that picture!

And so many more! Check the Most Emailed list. Check the Sunday Styles.

Funny dogs at the dog show, No cussing day in Middle School, Personal e-signatures for iPhones, J.C. Penney first in Google search?, great article on why marriage negotiation is like Adam Smith (or something like that).

And I haven't even gotten to the magazine or the Book Review.

2 comments:

Lee Stokes Hilton said...

As much as I prefer the experience of actually spreading the paper out in front of my eyes, that "Today's Paper" online is completely cool. What a great way to make sure you didn't miss anything. Reminds me of that column down the front page of the Wall St Journal that recaps all the big items. Only this is even better.

Augusta Scattergood said...

Yes, and even when I read the print version, I like to check the online list of "most emailed" and "most blogged" etc. Just to see what catches readers' fancy.