Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Liar & Spy




I'm a fan of Rebecca Stead's books. If your middle schooler, or young teen, wants a novel that surprises, Liar & Spy, just out this month, is it. CLICK HERE for my review in the Christian Science Monitor.






And while you're here, friendly reminder: ONE more day to enter for a big box of the latest, greatest middle-grade novels. COMMENT right here or just scroll down a few more entires, and be entered in the giveaway. Yay for brand new books!

6 comments:

Shannon Hitchcock said...

Great review in The Christian Science Monitor. I gave it a tweet!

Joyce Moyer Hostetter said...

You've gotta love the way Rebecca's mind works!

Enjoyed the review.

PragmaticMom said...

I've been hearing great things about her new book! Excited to read it!

Christina said...

I love Liar and Spy...and The False Prince! Two of my favorite summer reads!

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

I cannot wait to read this book!!!

Augusta Scattergood said...

What I love most about this book, and also about When You Reach Me, are the surprises. I love it when a book really takes me someplace I wasn't expecting to go!