Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Those Tabs Up There?

If you're a teacher or a libraian reading this, be sure to click on the FOR TEACHERS tab at the top of this blog.

I've heard from several teacher/ librarian connections that blogs are verboten on some school computers!
So there's also info about me and my book(s) on my website.  

But here on this blog, I just updated a few things.

Because of some of the letters and requests I get from kids asking what the voices of the characters sound like to me (!), I put up a new (hopefully better) link to my reading of the first chapter.
Here is is:

http://bcove.me/fml61ako


And this short list of books that HORN BOOK recommended about Freedom Summer.
http://www.hbook.com/2014/06/choosing-books/recommended-books/freedom-summer-reading/

Thanks for checking in and for sharing my book with your young readers.

I almost titled this blog post: GLORY BE FOR TEACHERS AND LIBRARIANS.
That sounded pretty darn good. Any way you look at it.




No comments: