Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Email and Resolutions

I'm not saying I DID make any New Year's resolutions. But if I'd made a writing resolution this year, it would have been to invent my own serious Self Study program like blogger Kristi Holl is doing. I'd practice Reading Like a Writer and I'd study the intriguing writing advice of Margie Lawson. Maybe I will and maybe I won't. 2009's barely begun. I'm working on it. But I haven't followed through with a plan- yet. Perhaps because I didn't actually make a resolution in writing or even verbally to anyone other than my friend Kay.

Or maybe, just maybe, it's what Holl says in this blog entry. Actually documents it. With numbers.
Could I possibly be wasting too much time on email?
Just wondering.

No comments: