Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Barbecue!

OK, so I love barbecue. Those trucks by the side of the road. Even the chains, especially if they originate in Memphis. Well, maybe not all the chains. To tell the truth, I want my barbecue to come from a place with a screen door letting the flies in.

I loved reviewing this book. And the Culinate website is filled with all sorts of good things for foodies. Check it out. Sign up for their email. And don't forget to read my review while you're over there.

Memphis Barbecue vs. Carolina 'cue. You be the judge...

And remember a while back when I was making and commenting on coleslaw? I was trying out recipes. All for a good reason. Reviewing a cookbook requires more than just reading and writing.

No comments: