Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Butterflies!


Wow!
Check out the cover of my friend Kimberley Griffiths Little's forthcoming book, WHEN THE BUTTERFLIES CAME. Then click over to her own blog for all sorts of book giveways.

Can't wait to read this one. (Hint, hint, Scholastic people!)

Here's what I wrote about her very first novel, when I first "met" Kimberley:
CLICK HERE FOR THAT BLOG POST.

I've since come to know Kimberley, via all the ways possible to connect except in person (surely we'll remedy that one day soon. After all, we do share a publisher!). Her publication journey is amazing and encouraging. As her books mount up, so do the praises. Way to go, Kimberley!

2 comments:

Shannon Hitchcock ~ Children's Writer said...

Love the cover, very colorful. I haven't read any of Kimberley's books. I'll have to be on the lookout!

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Thank you so much for this, Augusta. My writer friends are just the BEST!