Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My bags are packed!



Heading north for a few days. Three schools, two in Maryland, one in Virginia. 
Plus lots of fun friends and family along the way.



Yes, my Junk Poker box is secure in its waterproof bag...

And I'm never without my GLORY BE wristlet!



HERE'S the website, should you need one of these adorables. Every time I hold mine up in the midst of writers, they want one.

(Mine's looking a little well-loved these days...)




Be back soon!




Possibly related posts:
Wristlet, a thing I love!

3 comments:

Shannon Hitchcock ~ Children's Writer said...

Safe travels, Augusta! I'd love to chat about how to conduct a successful school visit when you return.

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Have a wonderful time, Gusty!!!

Carol Baldwin said...

You are one traveling lady!! DO you ever feel like you;re going in the front door and going out the back? Have fun!