Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Friday, April 13, 2012

TEXAS, here I come!

I'm really getting excited about next week's TEXAS LIBRARY ASSOCIATION  conference.

I'll be on a panel, sign books at the Scholastic booth ( #1518 from 3 to 4 on Wednesday) and have a special opportunity to fire up my acting skills, long since retired (stay tuned for pictures and details, unless I fall on my face).

If you're near Houston and like bookstores, or just want to say hello, please pop into our Wednesday night bookstore event. We'll each do a short intro and then have lots of time to Meet and Greet.

See you there, Houstonians!

7:00, Wednesday, April 18th


14532 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77079
(281) 497-8675

Authors Participating:
Jennifer A. Nielson (The False Prince)
Sarah Mlynowski (Whatever After)
Chris D’Lacey (Fire World & The Fire Ascending)
Augusta Scattergood (Glory Be)
Michael Northrop (Plunked)
 

2 comments:

Carol Baldwin said...

Have a great time in Texas!

Jane said...

Have a fun time in Texas! I will be looking forward to hearing all about it.