Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Still Visiting

Another really tremendous day on my MD/ VA tour.

Here I am! Junk Poker box in tow.







Amazing kids with great questions! And their teacher's introduction bowled me over. (I've invited her to go along on all school visits if she promises to say the exact same thing about the time period, the book, the comparison to school kids today. Awesome.)



My great friend Beverly connected me with Hunters Woods School in Reston, VA. Her grandkids are super students there. Can you tell Paige and Beverly are connected?










Check out Paige's teeshirt. Love the message.

Thanks to all the super students and teachers at Hunters Woods.

Next stop, Baltimore!

2 comments:

PragmaticMom said...

Would you do a skype visit?

Augusta Scattergood said...

I have done a few Skype visits. Not quite the same but I did enjoy them.