Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Monday, September 20, 2021

QUAKER MOTTO CALENDAR 2022

 It's time!

The new Motto Calendars are in production. I'm proud of our family for carrying on this tradition for so many years. Hats off to our daughter who continues to work on keeping the Quaker Motto Calendar going for another year when we all thought the long-standing tradition had ended. 

If you missed getting yours last year and don't have an order form, here it is.

 


 

Want to know more about the history of the calendars?

CLICK HERE for one of my earliest posts!

If you aren't familiar with these little gems, here's a sample page, with quotes ranging from Buddha to Disney. (AND they're small enough to tuck into a holiday card.)

 



 



7 comments:

Augusta Scattergood said...

Make Checks out to Brown and Associates, 9687 Gerwig Lane, Suite F, Columbia MD 21046

sarah said...

Wow, these are published in Columbia?! I grew up with my grandfather reading us quotes from these near Philadelphia. And now I live in Ellicott City and want to order some! Should I pick up?

sarah said...

Wow and now I see Pottstown on an earlier post. That's where I grew up! Lots of coincidences! Have you read As They Were Led?

Unknown said...

Will you be publishing 2023? I wish to take up the tradition.

Augusta Scattergood said...

As of now, we plan to have a calendar for 2023. I'll update the order info as we get closer to the date.

Anonymous said...

I loved this and am on my way to Bedford . Weren' t you at a POBox in Duncamsville, PA, AND part of WQF's winter mailing, my lifeline to Friends while in Willits, CA. For 39 years

Anonymous said...

I plan to buy when they are available!